Monday, December 10, 2012

Chaos VS Order

Good evening to all! 

Man is my sleep schedule all FUBAR!!!  I haven't been falling asleep until sometime between 0400 and 0500 in the morning and waking up after 1400 (2pm)!!  OY!  Today was no different.  So while everyone else is getting ready to eat supper, I'm gearing up for my lunch.  :)  Damn insomnia...if you can call it that.  Once I fall asleep, I stay asleep for the most part.  So I don't know if I can call it insomnia.

FINALLY was able to wrap some Christmas presents that I had ordered online.  Made me a happy camper.  Seeing something under the tree.  It's not much, but it still put a smile on my face.  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Christmas???  :-D  Now, I'm impatiently awaiting for the rest of my goodies to get here.

Through some networking, I have come across several blogs in recent days and have noticed a theme amongst many of them.  They have a schedule of postings, so to speak.  On Mondays, certain topics are discussed, Tuesdays might be to highlight treasures they've found or treasuries...etc.  What do YOU think of that kind of set-up???  As readers, do you like/prefer blogs that have a set schedule of postings, or do you like the random tidbits and posts?  Let me know in the comments section!  Would love lots of feedback on this one!

2 comments:

  1. I like writing my blog posts every other Week, on Monday. I used to write every week, but that was too hard. Reading blogs - I don't care if they're on a set schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten any presents wrapped yet! So you're way ahead of me. LOL

    I don't have a set schedule for my all my blog posts. On Wednesdays, I do leave it for what I call "Words for my Wednesdays" posts. Lots of bloggers do "Wordless Wednesdays," but I prefer to share quotes and words. Then, on most Fridays I feature shops or one shop. The rest of the bloggy days are up in the air, and I blog about whatever comes my way!

    =0)
    ~Kim
    New follower from Blogging Buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete