Friday, December 14, 2012

Riddled With Grief

 Today has been an emotional day for many.  My heart aches and has broken for the families affected this morning by the horrific actions of a single man.  My 10 year old son, living with his father in Massachusetts, is thankfully safe and sound in the arms of daddy.  I wanted nothing more than to grab him in my arms and hold him tight.  I am at a loss for words.  I had so much I wanted to write and discuss, but none of that seems important today.  I am consumed with grief, depression, sadness, and great emotional turmoil.
I have a great desire to create with my hands this bleak night.  Clay is a wonderful outlet for all emotions.
The photos I was going to put up today will get put up tomorrow.  Tonight, take time to pray to the God(s) of your faith, tell your loved ones you love them, and hug your family a little tighter tonight.  Be thankful for the blessings in your life and send positive and healing thoughts to those affected by the travesty that occurred today.

1 comment:

  1. Such a tragedy! You are so right, we need to look at our lives and count as well as appreciate every blessing we have. I know that I have so many.

    You can't tell your loved ones how much you love them too often. My husband, my kids, and I always end our conversations and visits with hugs and I love you's.

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete