Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mudita Monday - 10 June 2013

My Mudita Monday...a day late.  My apologies!

Today, I want to recognize an Etsy seller, who has become a very good friend.  We've never met face to face, though we have conversations as if we've been friends forever and are meeting for a cup of coffee.  We are both planning our weddings, and I am soo happy for her success in her Etsy shop, as well as in her life.  She is kind hearted, friendly, caring, and always goes the extra mile; not only in business relations, but in personal as well.  She is always sending me ideas for my ceramics and offering me inspiration; letting me know that I am on her mind, even if we haven't chatted in the last few days. 

Today, I want to celebrate Mei Ho, of Myoga Craft Cave & Etchy Things.  You can find her Etsy shop HERE.
She is also on Facebook.  You can find her business page HERE.
You can find her website HERE.

THANK YOU Mei, for your friendship, our business partnership, and helping to spread the idea/concept of mudita.  I am blessed to have you as a friend, and wish you nothing but prosperity, happiness, and much success!! 


1 comment:

  1. thanks love!! you're an inspiration and your dedication to your work and the love of life and the people around you are contagious!

    ReplyDelete