Sunday, February 2, 2014

Finding the Light

 I know a lot of people have been struggling with personal issues.  Be it health, financial, occupational, or all of the above; it can be difficult to believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.  A colleague shared this saying with a group of us, and I found it quite fitting.  I hope it offers you the ability to look inside yourself and embrace the simplicity of it.



"Today I will embrace life even more than yesterday.

I will remind myself that I am beautiful, because I am alive. I can breathe, love, laugh, smile, dream, create, think, learn and grow.

I will remind myself that I am powerful, because I can help other beings. I can nurture and protect them, show them kindness and compassion, give them love, raise their self-esteem; make them realize that each one of them is precious, special and worthy.
I will remind myself that I am blessed, because there is beauty and joy all around me. I can find it in the smallest things, in the most seemingly insignificant gestures of kindness, in the hidden acts of love which is subtly expressed.
I will remind myself that I am on an exquisite journey. I will take on its many challenges without fear; trust that I can overcome its obstacles and surpass its difficulties. I will realize that I am walking on a fascinating trail, one with purpose and meaning, one in which I can make a difference."
 http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/

No comments:

Post a Comment